Monday, June 2, 2014

Surgeon England 1968 - 1970

February 1968 . Now I am Mister Murthy , MBBS Andhra U 1958 . , MS Andhra U 1962 . , FRCS Edinburgh . I have Full Registration of Indian Medical Council as well as of Great Britain Medical Council as A Qualified Surgeon . I was lucky to get a job as a Surgeon In National Health Service England . It gives me immense pleasure to write about NHS England : " Since its launch in 1948, the NHS has grown to become the world’s largest publicly funded health service. It is also one of the most efficient, most egalitarian and most comprehensive. The NHS was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth, a principle that remains at its core. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions and optical and dental services, the NHS remains free at the point of use for anyone who is resident in England ." I am now a part of that second to none NHS England from February 1968 to November 1970 , a period of 34 months two months shy of three years and during that period I was A Senior House Officer , A Registrar and worked in the Departments of Accident Surgery , Emergency Surgery , General Surgery , Paediatric Surgery , Genito-Urinary Surgery , and Anaesthesiology . So I moved out of Indian YMCA , by tube from Warren Street to Charing Cross , by train from Charing Cross to Blackheath ,by bus from Blackheath to Woolwich War Memorial Hospital and took up lodgings in "Shooter's Hill a district in South East London within the Royal Borough of Greenwich. It borders the London Borough of Bexley. It lies north of Eltham and south of Woolwich. " My work station is Woolwich War Memorial Hospital and took first steps in my Surgical Journey In England of which I will describe after I settle down in Shooters Hill - do not go away and be with me all the way from Shooters Hill starting February 1968 and I will take you with me to all my Surgery Work Stations In England ending November 1970 - au revoir , so long , I will see you soon . !!!! AnasooyaAthreyaSeshaAnjaneyakrishna

No comments: