Thursday, May 15, 2014

London Part 3

Me at Indian YMCA - I am based at Warren Street Tube Station and by tube going about London from Warren Street by tube to : 54 - 56 Great Portland St Post Office to post letters ; Midland Bank 138 Tottenham Court Rd W1T 7LZ to deposit Sri Karri Satthireddy gaari loan cum gift money ; General Medical Council 350 Euston Rd NW13 JN to obtain Full Registration of my Medical Credentials ; India House Office Of Indian High Commission Aldwych WC2B 4NA to register my residence in England and also for my lunch @ two shillings ; Royal College Of Surgeons 35 - 43 Lincoln's Inn Fields WC2A 3PE to register for my FRCS exams Primary as well Finals cum studies ; H K ( Henry King ) Lewis ( 1844 ) Lending Library 136 Gower St to borrow Medical Books for my FRCS Exams ; and also sojourns to Paddington Rly Station , Charing Cross Rly Station , Euston Rly Station , Waterloo Rly Station , Blackheath , Lewisham , Woolwich , Greenwich , Wimbledon and friends that is how I went about London at various times and understood how easy it is to get about London with A_Z book , Tube map and wonderful directions and road signs posted all over London which made my life so easy without asking for directions and be myself independent beaming with self confidence and overcoming all obstacles one at a time . With this pre amble I will take you along with me to individual locales on errands . Thanks for being with me all the way from The Beginning !

No comments: