Tuesday, May 13, 2014

London Part Two

Second half of December 1967 . Winter looming ahead . Cold creeping in and I am not used , but what can I do , grin and bear . I need to get out and start striving to achieve my aim . I need two essential things to go about in London , so from a near by shop I bought ' A to Z London Pocket Book ' the most essential tool to walk about or commute in the streets of London , it will tell me every street , every nook and corner , every niche , every location in London Metropolis ; this book is so important every taxi driver in London had to have one on board and in fact one can not be licensed to be a London Taxi driver unless he / she is thorough with this A to Z , but of course it was not my intention to become A London Taxi Driver , my goal is to become A Fellow Of Royal College Of Surgeons and A to Z London is so important for me to go where no one that is me gone before , so that is why I bought A to Z London ( I forget how much I paid for it ). The second one is A Free Copy of A Map of London Underground Railway System famously known as 'The London Tube ' which is available everywhere including downstairs at reception counter of Indian YMCA which I had to request for a free copy followed by profuse thanks from me and a smile from the management . So now I am busy with my routine of serving breakfast and dinner in the dining room and after I have fulfilled my obligation and satisfied my own hunger , I got busy understanding thoroughly A to Z London and Tube map , which I am happy to say I have accomplished in no time and am ready to hit the streets of London Metropolis nay Megapolis - okay na Here I come London - wait for me and if you wish you may join me - have time have inclination will go out , you may see what I have done ! AnasooyaAthreyaSeshaAnjaneyakrishna

No comments: